Please do not attend your appointment if:
- You have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You had/have a fever (>37.3°C), cold, dry cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain or headache in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with someone with these symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have visited a high-risk area or quarantine zones in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone with confirmed Covid-19/ Coronavirus
- You have been in close contact with people with a severe respiratory condition in the last 14 days
When you actually arrive at the practice:
- You’ll be asked to maintain social distancing & stay 2 meters from the desk.
- Patients are requested to wear a protective face mask into and leaving the practice. It will be removed for treatment.
- Having checked in, you’ll be directed to a Waiting Area within the practice, or asked to return to your car and await a call or text to notify your dentist is ready to see you.
- You’re required to hand wash before you enter the surgery (After removing your face mask)
- You’re advised to hand wash before leaving the practice (After replacing your face mask).
- Hand sanitizer is also available throughout the practice.
- Take care not to touch surfaces once hand sanitiser has been used.
- Only those receiving treatment should enter the practice.
Family/friends should remain outside. Exceptions will only be considered in the case of minors or those in need of assistance.
- Cashless Payment for treatment is Requested, Contactless if possible.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
The Errigal Dental Team.