Improve your quality of life
Our teeth help us to live life to the full and to enjoy a diverse range of foods, speak and laugh with confidence and have an excellent quality of life.
Teeth can be lost for many reasons including gum disease, tooth decay and accidents. However there is no reason why you should live without teeth, as dental implants can provide a completely safe way of replacing any number of missing teeth.
Dental implants are not new, in fact, they have been used to permanently replace one, several or all teeth in the upper or lower jaw, for more than 40 years.
Dental implants – a successful solution
• Replace one or more lost teeth
• Hold dentures securely in the mouth
• Have success rates of over 96%
• Are scientifically proven by independent research
• Successfully used in dentistry for decades
A short operation for a long-term solution
A dental implant is a small screw made of titanium, which is inserted in the jawbone during a short operation usually under local anaesthetic. It subsequently knits painlessly with the bone, forming a secure foundation for new natural looking teeth.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
Dental implants have many advantages compared to traditional dental restorations:-
• Dental implants look, feel and function like natural teeth
• Are a stable foundation for crowns, bridges and dentures
• Healthy teeth do not need to be cut down
• Dental implants can help prevent bone loss, maintaining facial features
• Implant dentures, unlike traditional dentures, have no palate, having a positive effect on speech and taste
• Dental implants are a permanent tooth replacement.
Further information about the benefits of dental implants and the treatment process involved are available at www.naturally-attractive.co.uk
Implants with Bar
A number of Implants may be used to secure a lower denture. A hole is made in the jaw bone for each Implant. The Implant is positioned and a Healing Cap applied. The gum is replaced while the bone recovers. Access to the Implant is made and the second part of the Implant is attached. The bars are attached and tiny magnets in the denture then keep it securely in place.