Errigal Dental was founded in 2008 by Dr Nicholas McCann. He was determined & passionate about establishing a dental clinic that was capable of providing comprehensive, relevant & above all, beautiful dentistry to the people of Donegal. Errigal Dental is a thoroughly modern dental practice founded on the principles of complete professional family care.
We are located on the first floor of Forte Lynne House, opposite the new Dunnes Stores, in Letterkenny's busy retail district. We're a mere 5 minutes walk from central Letterkenny & have ample free parking literally on our door step. We pride ourselves in our friendly, relaxed and informal atmosphere while striving to provide the most relevant, up-to-date and high-tech dentistry. We provide the highest quality dental care for all our patients, both new and existing, in our comfortable modern clinic.
In March 2012, The Mall Dental Clinic (founded in 2004 by husband & wife team Dr Rachel McCafferty & Dr Dara Reynolds and previously located in the historic village of Ramelton) merged with Errigal Dental at its state-of-the-art premises in Letterkenny. This joining of forces allows Errigal Dental to provide an exemplary level of customer service & a thoroughly satisfying patient experience.
• We promise to make every part of your journey with us relaxing and effortless. We will, above all, offer peace of mind at every step of the way.
• We promise that you will leave Errigal Dental with the smile that you have always wanted.
• We promise that all the work that is carried out by our highly skilled dentists will be to the highest level of care and attention.
• We promise to listen with respect and respond to your concerns.
• We promise to clearly state the cost of proposed treatment in advance and advise you of any changes.
• We promise to do our absolute best to keep to time and keep you informed of any delays as soon as they occur.
• We promise to perform our best standard of dental work at all times.
• We promise to make no charge for appointments changed or cancelled where 24 hours notice has been given.
• We promise to guarantee our dental work for a minimum of 12 months unless discussed otherwise.
• Arrive in time for your appointments.
• Follow our instructions to care for the work we provide.
• Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
• Pay for treatment as requested.
• Talk to us: let us know what you think of what we do; right and wrong.
• Help our practice by recommending us to friends, family and colleagues who would appreciate the high level of care we provide.
• Where an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, a cancellation fee of €15 per 15 minutes reserved will be charged to your account.